I. Organizer of trainings and conferences
- The organizer of trainings and conferences under the Furry Vets brand is VETNOLIMITS Natalia Strokowska with its registered office at ul. Brogi 16/2, 31-431 Kraków, NIP: 9452102494, REGON: 361189791, hereinafter referred to as VETNOLIMITS. Correspondence address: ul. Rębkowska 14/59, 04-375 Warsaw.
II. Trainings and conferences
- The VETNOLIMITS company organizes trainings, conferences and workshops on dates described in detail in the training offer posted on the website www.furryvets.com.
- VETNOLIMITS organizes training for a group of min. 15 people, and conferences for min. 120 people and reserves the right to change the date of the training or conference in the absence of the minimum number of participants at a given date.
- The number of places for training and conferences is limited, the order of applications decides about participation.
- Participants registered for the training will receive confirmation of the training by e-mail after paying the fee. At the latest 7 working days before the start date, they will also receive a reminder of basic information about the program, directions and location.
- All registered participants will be notified by e-mail about the potential change of the training date no later than 7 days before the start of the training.
- Closed training – includes a development service preceded by a study of the needs and expectations of the contracting authority, in particular regarding the desired results of the training and the area of their application.
- Open training – includes a development service prepared for the needs and expectations of a wide group of recipients. The implementation of an open training is preceded by a study of the demand for a given subject, including an analysis of publicly available reports, publications, market research and other studies.
- Ordering Party – an adult natural or legal person who has completed the application form for the training.
- Participant – a person participating in a training or conference. The Ordering Party being an adult natural person or a natural person notified by the Ordering Party being a legal person.
- Contract for the provision of Training Services (Agreement) – a civil law contract the subject of which is the provision of Training Services.
- In order to guarantee the highest quality of training services, training and conference participants will be asked to complete evaluation questionnaires assessing the organization, training methodology and trainers.
III. Application for participation in a training or conference
- Application for participation in a training should be sent to VETNOLIMITS, using one of the following options: filling in the Application Form posted at the given training on the website www.furryvets.com or by selecting a specific product in the online store and paying the fee for the training.
- Applications are accepted up to 14 days before the start of the training, after this date participation is possible after telephone or e-mail confirmation by VETNOLIMITS.
- After receiving the application form, VETNOLIMITS will send you a confirmation by e-mail. Sending the form is tantamount to an obligation to pay for the training or course.
IV. Resignation from participation in the training and termination of the contract
- Resignation from participation in the training should be notified to VETNOLIMITS by e-mail to email@example.com. In the event of resignation from participation in the training:
- More than 60 working days before the start of the training, conference or course, the resignation is related to the reimbursement of 75% of the costs incurred by the Participant.
- Between 60 and 31 days before the start of the training, conference or course, resignation is related to the reimbursement of 50% of the costs incurred by the Participant.
- 30 or less days before the start of the training, conference or course, there is no possibility of reimbursement of the costs incurred by the Participant.
- Absence from the training (without formal notification of resignation) does not release the Participant from the obligation to pay for the training.
- In the event of inability to participate, the applicant may indicate another Participant to take his/her place, for whom he/she takes full responsibility. Reimbursement of participation costs will be possible only if you organize a replacement for yourself.
- Apart from the cases specified in applicable law, the Service Provider may terminate the agreement with immediate effect in the event of:
- Delay of the Ordering Party/Participant in the payment of the due remuneration.
- Violation by the Ordering Party/Participant of the provisions of the regulations or the contract.
- Acts of unfair competition or the Organizer’s suspicions about the possibility of such a situation.
- Participation of persons related to entities competing with VETNOLIMITS.
V. Cancellation of the training, change of date, unforeseen situations
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the training at any time without giving a reason. VETNOLIMITS will inform the applicant about the new training date, which requires written approval by e-mail. In the absence of consent to the new date, within 14 days of informing about the cancellation of the training, the Organizer will refund the fees paid by the Participants by bank transfer to the Participant’s bank account.
- In the event of the circumstances specified in point 1, the Organizer will inform the registered Participants accordingly by e-mail to the address indicated in the application form.
- VETNOLIMITS reserves the right to appoint a replacement for the trainer/lecturer in the event that he cannot conduct the classes due to random reasons. The person replacing him will have equivalent qualifications and experience.
- VETNOLIMITS reserves the right to change the place of training in the event of unavailability or a situation that makes it difficult to conduct it.
- VETNOLIMITS reserves the right to change the training and conference. In particular, the changes may concern:
- the duration, program and hours of the training/conference, the
- person conducting the training in the event that due to his health condition or factors beyond the control of the person conducting the training he will not be able to carry out the training.
- In the event of the occurrence of the circumstances specified in point 5, VETNOLIMITS will inform the registered Participants about it in the appropriate way.
- In the event of the circumstances specified in point 5, which are related to the absence of the person conducting the training previously indicated to the Participant, the Organizer is obliged to commission a person with appropriate qualifications to conduct the training on a given day.
- Information about the circumstances may be made by:
- text message;
- by telephone to the Participant’s telephone number provided in the application form;
- online by posting relevant information on the Organiser’s website.
- Information about the above circumstances may take place no later than 10 days before the scheduled change occurs.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the costs and lost profits arising from the changes in point 1 of this paragraph.
VI. Nature of training classes, price and terms of payment
- Training classes are conducted in accordance with the program available on the website www.furryvets.com. VETNOLIMITS may change the program during the training due to the selection of Participants who have registered for the training.
- The price of the training includes: the cost of the training, training materials, certificate, the cost of meals (coffee service, lunch), unless the training description states otherwise (e.g. it is an electronic training). The price does not include: costs of accommodation, travel, parking.
- Payments should be made – after receiving information about admission to the training through the online store available at: www.furryvets.com/shop.
- VETNOLIMITS reserves the right to time-limited promotional campaigns consisting in changing the content of the Price List available on the website. Changing the Price List, including in particular the reduction of the fee for participation in training and conferences, cannot be the basis for withdrawing from previously concluded Agreements or demanding a reduction of the fee for participation in training resulting from these Agreements.
VII. Copyrights and consent to the use of the image
- The Participant and the Ordering Party acknowledge that all rights to the training materials, programs, layouts and exercise scenarios as well as to the know-how presented during the exercises are vested in VETNOLIMITS or its Licensors or employed trainers/lecturers, this reservation also applies to elaboration of the original work, within the meaning of copyright law.
- The Participant and the Ordering Party are obliged not to use in any way, in particular during the organized training, training materials, programs, layouts and scenarios of exercises, the rights to which are vested in the Organizer or its Licensor. Neither the Participant nor the Ordering Party has the right to make copies of the training materials by any technique, nor to transfer them in an electronic version. The Participant may use the materials provided only for his own use and has no right to resell them.
- The Ordering Party undertakes: not to duplicate, not to share, not to distribute, not to modify, not to display, not to publish the content of the training to third parties.
- The Organizer is not liable for damages resulting from incorrect use of the offered services and/or materials.
- It is forbidden to record and bring equipment that allows audio or video recording of trainings.
- The content of the training materials is protected by copyright (Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2000 No. 80, item 904, as amended)), and their reproduction, dissemination, modification, translation into foreign languages or any distribution is prohibited.
- If during the on-line training there is a connection with the Participant in a way in which his image, opinions, statements, presentations, etc. will become part of the webinar (and will have the features of an independent work), it means that by registering for the online training, the Participant:
- agrees to have their image or work recorded and made public,
- agrees to merge these works with the content of the training -line (collective work),
- grants a free, perpetual license to use the above-mentioned works to the Organizer.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended), the Participant agrees to free recording, use and reproduction photos and video recordings taken during VETNOLIMITS trainings, without the need to approve them each time for documentation and promotional purposes. Expressing consent is tantamount to using photos and recordings with the participant’s image in promotional materials and placing them on the Organizer’s website (www.furryvets.com and www.vetnolimits.com) and social media (Facebook, Instagram).
- All trade names, business names, logos and trademarks displayed on this website are protected by law under the Act. The use or misuse of these marks or any content on this site is strictly prohibited.
- Copying, disseminating, modifying, in whole or in part, the content purchased or made available to the Participant of the conference or training is subject to a penalty of PLN 30,000 (in words: thirty thousand zlotys), which VETNOLIMITS may pursue in court.
- In the event of the Ordering Party’s failure to comply with the above, the Organizer has the right to pursue its rights both in civil and criminal proceedings.
VIII. Rights and obligations of training participants:
- The participant has the right to:
- implement the training program in accordance with the schedule previously agreed with VETNOLIMITS,
- appropriate conditions at the training site (area appropriate to the size of the group, access to daylight and artificial lighting, appropriate air temperature, no noise disturbing the work from the outside, cleanliness, access to sanitary facilities, furnishing of the training room enabling the arrangement of space in a manner appropriate to the specificity of the training),
- enriching the training by using teaching aids such as: multimedia projector, flipchart, other, if justified by the subject and nature of the training,
- receive a set of training materials in printed or electronic form,
- receive a certificate confirming participation in the training,
- express your opinion about the training and the trainer in an anonymous survey,
- consult electronically with the trainer conducting the training in at the person covered by the training within 30 days after the training, at the e-mail address provided during the training,
- resignation from participation in the training, after prior notification to VETNOLIMITS, subject to the provisions of Chapter V.
- The participant is obliged to:
- participate in at least 80% of the classes. The participant may be removed from the list, which results in not completing the training, if he/she did not participate in at least 80% of the classes,
- pay the training fee within the prescribed period,
- behave during the training in a way that does not make it difficult for the trainer to conduct the training.
IX. Personal Data Protection
- In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 133 of October 29, 1997, item 833), VETNOLIMITS declares that it does not transfer, sell or lend the collected personal data users to other persons or institutions. Personal data provided by the Ordering Party are treated as the most confidential information and are used only for the purposes of communication between the Ordering Party and VETNOLIMITS.
- Participants by participating in the training agree to the processing of their personal data by the Organizer in order to conduct the training.
- Participants have access to their personal data at any time and have the right to update and remove them from VETNOLIMITS resources. Such a request should be submitted to VETNOLIMITS electronically.
- Participants give their consent according to the formula provided in the application form.
- VETNOLIMITS stores personal data of training participants in a way that guarantees their safety, only for communication and organizational purposes.
- Each participant has the right to submit complaints regarding training services within 7 working days from the date of completion of the training.
- Complaints about training services can be submitted electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 working days from the date of completion of the training.
- The complaint should contain:
- Participant’s name/name and surname;
- Address of the seat/place of residence of the training participant;
- The subject of the complaint (name of the service, date and place of implementation, etc.);
- Substantive and formal justification of the complaint;
- Participant’s expectation from VETNOLIMITS regarding compensation.
- The submitted complaint will be considered no later than within 14 working days counted from the moment VETNOLIMITS receives information about the irregularity, and in cases requiring additional clarification activities, the time for considering the complaint may be extended.
- The decision regarding the complaint with a possible compensation proposal if the complaint is justified will be sent by e-mail.
- VETNOLIMITS reserves the right to leave the complaint without consideration if the complaint is submitted after the deadline referred to in point 1 or if it results from ignorance of these regulations.
- If the complaint does not contain all the information indicated in point 3, VETNOLIMITS will set the Ordering Party a seven-day deadline for submitting a correct complaint.
XIII. Final provisions
- The Regulations come into force on the day of its publication on the Organizer’s website and are introduced for an indefinite period.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Organizer and the User who is a Consumer is submitted to the competent common courts in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Organizer and the User who is not a Consumer is submitted to the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations. Any changes are effective from the date of their publication on the Organiser’s website. Agreements signed before the introduction of changes to these Regulations will be implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of signing the Agreement.