We are extremely excited to invite you for our second, long-awaited conference and workshops fully dedicated to diagnostics and treatment of rabbits. The event will be held at Puławska Residence Hotel in Warsaw, Poland at Pulawska 361 Str on May 16-17th 2020 from 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
First 50 tickets are on sale!
We will host two world-renown diplomate specialists in small mammal medicine – Dr. Charly Pignon – highly appreciated by the participants of our Guinea Pig Conference, and Dr. Elisabetta Mancinelli – for the very first time in Poland!
12 hours of lectures will be simultaneously translated to Polish. We offer full board, delicious lunches, coffee breaks and eco-friendly conference materials with black&white printouts. We provide high-quality conference and workshop rooms for all participants. A pool of high standard hotel rooms at a special promotional price is available for guests.
- Managing the snuffly rabbit.
- Interesting respiratory cases.
- Rabbit diagnostic imaging or the use of CT to diagnose (URT and LRT) disease in rabbits.
- How to approach the neurologic rabbit.
- Practical neurological examination.
- Overview of reproductive tract problems in pet rabbits.
- Practical rabbit anaesthesia8. The rabbit friendly clinic.
- Soft tissue surgery.
- Ear diseases (including the surgery).
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
The venue is located near the Chopin Airport and main highway in the south of the city. On a Saturday night we will be happy to invite you for a cocktail party with some music, wine and snacks!
On the pre-congress day, Friday, May 15th, we prepared two complementary workshops:
- 4-hour Interactive Clinical Round Session with Dr. Charly Pignon. Charly will run his class on differential diagnostics and treatment of interesting and challenging cases of his rabbit patients.
- Full-day Exotic Pets Cytology Workshop with Dr. Francesco Carrani. This practical lab will allow you to perform a cytological examination under microscopes.