We are extremely excited to invite you for our second, long-awaited conference fully dedicated to diagnostics and treatment of rabbits. The event will be held ONLINE thanks to cooperation with The Webinar Vet.
First 50 tickets are on sale!
We will host two world-renown diplomate specialists in small mammal medicine – Dr. Charly Pignon – highly appreciated by the participants of our Guinea Pig Conference, and Dr. Elisabetta Mancinelli – for the very first time in Poland!
12 hours of lectures will be held online. The webinars will be available from 16th May.
Each participants gets an access to webinar recording for 6 months.
There will be a chance to ask online questions to our lecturers during 7 days of the event.
- Managing the snuffly rabbit.
- CT in diagnosing rabbit respiratory diseases: interesting cases
- How to approach the neurologic rabbit and practical neurological examination.
- Practical rabbit anaesthesia.
- The rabbit friendly clinic.
- Soft tissue surgery.
- Orthopedics and fracture management.
- Dermatology and pododermatitis.
- Ear diseases (including the surgery).
- Overview of reproductive tract problems in pet rabbits.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Unfortunately, due to healthcare reasons we need to cancel the workshop section. We hope we’ll be back with them when the situation is better.