Knowledge pill for all exotics fans
II Rabbit Medicine Conference - Q&A session with Dr Elisabetta Mancinelli
Enjoy our second Q&A session for the II Rabbit Medicine Conference by www.furryvets.com project, co-organised with The Webinar Vet. This time participants' questions are answered by Dr Elisabetta Mancinelli. You can still buy a ticket for the event at https://bit.ly/rabbitsonline.Opublikowany przez Vetnolimits Poniedziałek, 8 czerwca 2020
II Rabbit Medicine Conference - Q&A session with Dr Charly Pignon
Enjoy our first Q&A session for the II Rabbit Medicine Conference by www.furryvets.com project co-organised with The Webinar Vet. This time participants' question are answered by Dr Charly Pignon. You can still buy a ticket for webinars at https://bit.ly/rabbitsonline.Opublikowany przez Vetnolimits Wtorek, 26 maja 2020
- Soft tissue surgery.
- Orthopaedics and fracture management.
- Dermatology and pododermatitis.
- Practical analgesia and anaesthesia.
- Ear diseases (including the surgery).
- Overview of reproductive tract problems in pet rabbits.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Managing the snuffly rabbit.
- CT in diagnosing rabbit respiratory diseases: interesting cases
- How to approach the neurologic rabbit and practical neurological examination.
- The rabbit friendly clinic.
12 hours of lectures in total with subtitles in Polish.
Get access to lectures for 6 months after the event.
You can watch webinars wherever you want and on any device.
Ask online questions to our lecturers during 7 days after the event.
Save money and time you would spent on plane tickets and accommodation.
Be a part of an international event .
Co mówią o nas inni…
Fantastic workshops, very practical approach of the teacher, answered all bothering questions.
Important topics and very comprehensive lectures. Learned new views and techniques, useful for my work. Will definitely come for future events.
Great organization! I am very positively surprised. A big plus for delicious food and vegan options.